The Certification in Investment Banking course aims to give the enrollees a peek into the fascinating world of Investment Banking, Fund Raising, Private Equity, M&A and Markets. If you are someone who aspires to build a career there, this course is for you. Investment Banking is one of the core coveted roles in Finance, and this course prepares you for this exact role.
Certification in Equity Valuation aims to give the candidate an introduction to the world of Equity Valuation and Financial Model Building. This program aims to equip analysts with the knowledge of evaluating a company using an appropriate valuation method, and the ability to build a financial model to do so. It also gives an insight into key inputs into the valuation process, and various valuation methodologies.
What Will You Learn
- Various aspects of Investment Banking
- Valuation for Early Stage Investing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Building a detailed Valuation Model for 3 companies
- Understanding on 3 different sectors for valuation
- Practical Applications of DCF and Relative Valuations
- Model Building like a sell side analyst
- You will have an understanding of the IB and Valuation Domains
- You will be able to build valuation models from scratch
- You will be able to analyze M&A deals and understand early stage transactions
- The live project and certifications can both be mentioned in resume
- Working understanding of Financial Statements
- Understanding of Key Financial Concepts such as Present Value, Risk and Reward
This Course Includes
Equity Valuation + Investment Banking + Credit AnalysisRs. 16,400
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
The courses will have an online assessments. The final Certification will be an open Online test, which would be untimed, and open book. We would try and keep the assessment as close to a real life situation as possible, where you will have all the tools that you would have in real life at your disposal.
In addition, the courses also have an optional live project. This will help you apply the concepts learnt into a real world example.