Register and get Free Access to 3 Bootcamp Courses.
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Knowledge Series Sessions
These are introductory courses in Finance, that aim to give you a good solid understanding of some key concepts of Finance.
Who should do this?
This should be particularly useful for someone who is new to finance. Students from a non-finance background joining MBA Finance this year would particularly find this very useful.
Introduction to Financial Statements
1. Financial Statements Introduction
2. How does the FInancial Statement Interact with each other?
3. Ratio Analysis and Interpretation
4. Industry Analysis and Models used to perform the Analysis
Introduction to FInancial Markets
1. Understanding of Equity and Debt Markets
2. Capital Budgeting and Tools used
3. Understanding Quant Finance
Knowledge Series Sessions
1. Some videos of Knowledge sessions on topics like
- Careers in Equity Valuation
- Wealth Management
This Finance course for beginners is an introduction to the world of finance. It is designed for individuals who have little to no knowledge of the financial markets and wish to learn the basics of financial management and planning. The course covers a wide range of topics, including the financial markets, definitions, players in the market, regulations, etc. The course is recorded by experienced finance professionals who have a deep understanding of the financial markets and the tools and techniques used. They use real-life examples to help students understand complex concepts and apply them. For beginners, these finance course is a great opportunity to build a solid start to acquiring financial knowledge and skills. Whether you are a recent graduate, post-graduate, working professional, from finance or non-finance background these courses are the perfect place to start.