Program Duration: 22nd Jan 2022 - 18th March 2022
Build a strong profile through skills required for lot of Finacial Industry roles around Equity Research, Credit Research, Financial Analysts, etc.
8 weeks of Cohort Program - with key elements being:
- 8 Live Sessions on weekends - to cover concepts, cases and queries
- Study videos for conceptual understanding
- Continuous Mentorship by FinShiksha Experts
- Module level Assessments
- Practical Application trhough Case Studies and Projects
- Interaction with Industry Experts
Program covers topics from Financial Statement Analysis to Valuation and Credit Analysis.
Check the Course Content section for detailed list of Topics covered.
This is a FinShiksha Certification program. Certification will be based on the performance of the participant in module level Assessments, Final Test and Individual Project.
- Module level Assessments - 25% weightage
- Final Test - 25% weightage
- Individual Project - 50% weightage
Grades will be given based on the weighted score of the 3 components.
As a part of this program, you will additionally get 3 years access to following FinShiksha Certification Courses
- Applied Financial Statement Analysis Certification
- Equity Valuation Certification
- Credit Analysis Certification
- Financial Modeling Certification
Each of the first 3 Courses have - a Certification Test and a Live Project with FinShiksha
Financial Modeling Course has a Certification Test
- Fill the Application Form through the Button link "Apply Here"
- Fill in Details requested along with your latest Resume
- Your Application will be reviewed by FinShiksha
- Within 3 days you will get a response on the Application
- If approved, you will get a payment link to pay and register for the Program
Discounted Price - Rs. 22,500 (till 12th Jan 2022)
Post that Price - Rs. 29,000
Prices mentioned are including all applicable taxes
If you are existing subscribers of FinShiksha courses - Applied Financial Statement Analysis, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis, Financial Modeling - then the price paid by you earlier for these courses will be discounted from this Program's Fees.
If you wish to avail the Installment scheme for this Program, then drop an email to [email protected] We will assist you with the same. Eligibility for installment scheme will be considered on case-to-case basis.
Week 1 - Financial Statement Analysis
Week 2 - Valuation Concepts and Industry Analysis
Week 3 - Valuation Model 1
Week 4 - Valuation Model 1 + Credit Analysis
Week 5 - Valuation Model 2 + Credit Analysis
Week 6 - Valuation Model 3
Week 7 - Group Project Valuation Model
Week 8 - Report Writing, Individual Project
If Interested, fill this Form and we will call you to explain the Program - Click Here
What Will You Learn
- End-to-End Understanding of a company and sector dynamics like an Analyst
- Read Annual Reports and analyse them in detail and Defend your research with Data
- Build Valuation Models of the Company and Equity Research Report
- Perform Credit Analysis of the company
- This program aims to helps you create the thought process needed for analysis
- Understand the practical aspects of applying the concepts as required by the Industry
- Build Conceptual understanding along with applying it on live cases / assignments
- Live sessions to learn from the experts better and get your queries answered
- Guidance from the Industry Experts to prepare yourself better for opportunities
- Continuous Mentorship from Faculty which includes IIM alumni / CFA /FRM Charterholders
- Be Industry ready for various roles around financial analysis
- Get Industry recognised Certificate to boost your profile and skills for various job roles
- Program ensures building of knowledge from Basics. No specific requirements needed from the participants end.
- Commitment on time is required. Effort of an average 45 mins on weekdays and 4-5 hours over the weekend will be needed.
This Course Includes
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
Have worked in the financial services industry for around 8 years now, and main areas of work have been Sector Research, Risk Management, Financial Modelling and Wealth Management.
Involved in the developoing content as a part of training in various Organizations like Kotak Securities, Motilal Oswal, Nippon Mutual Fund(erstwhile Reliance Mutual Fund), JPMC, Crisil.
This is a FinShiksha Certification program. Certification will be based on the performance of the participant in module level Assessments, Final Test and Individual Project. Module level Assessments will have 25% weightage, Final Test will have 25% weightage and the Individual Project will have 50% weightage. Grades will be given based on the weighted score of the 3 components.
Additionally each participant will get access to 4 of the Certified Courses of FinShiksha - Applied Financial Statement Analysis, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis and Financial Modeling. Each course will have an online open Test Certification Test at the end of each Course. It will be as close to a real life situation as possible. In addition, 3 of the courses also have an live project with a Certification.
This course is a guided, cohort based program, that allows you to learn and practice the key aspects of Financial Analysis and Valuation. Continuous handholding from the faculty will help you grasp the concepts, and peer learning via interactions and group projects will ensure that everyone learns from the batch as well. The idea of this program is to enable the participant to be able to create a valuation model and report just like a seasoned analyst would do in their role. This output in the form of a project will also serve as proof of concept when you apply for any such roles in the industry.
While the subjects are taught at most campuses, the program addresses the fact that subjects in the curriculum may not prepare you for the industry, and even if that happens, usually it is faculty specific, and not for the entire domain. This program ensures that even if some of the topics have not been offered in your curriculum, all areas needed for these profiles are addressed in the program. The program complements your learning at campus via live projects and individual guidance.
This is indeed a high intensity program. However, the self paced nature allows us to customize some of the modules for your convenience. If you have specific engagements in college / your work, the program speed can be altered for those periods. However, this is still a rigorous program, meant for focused participants who intend to build a career in Research / Financial Analysis / Credit Analysis. These are competitive areas, and unless we are rigorous, the learning is not possible. So we do expect that participants will be able to put in the requisite effort and hard work. An overall effort of 80 hours over 8 weeks is expected, but rest assured, we will help you manage that time, and this will be time well spent!
Completely. Almost everything you will work on will be on a live company data, and in the process you will evaluate various companies across sectors. 4 Valuation Models will be built on different companies from the Indian markets. The practice will ensure that by the time the course ends, you are adept at building valuation models, and doing detailed financial analysis of companies, just like industry analysts would do.
While CFA is one of the best programs available in the global financial domain, it lacks some specific areas such as practical application of the concepts from markets perspective. There are no live projects, and no guidance available. The FinShiksha Analyst Program prepares you for this practical understanding via live projects and interactions with industry experts through live webinars, and gives you an edge over your peers when it comes to preparing for the interviews in these domains.
Live sessions will be conducted on weekends.
The recordings of the Live session will be provided to you after the session.