FinShiksha Analyst Program
This is Batch 2020 of our flagship program, designed to run over a period of 20 weeks, enabling the participant to learn end-to-end analysis of companies and sectors. To build a career in Equity Research, Investment Banking or Credit Analysis, an ability to analyze a company end-to-end is necessary. We have designed this course as a combination of 6 of our courses, carefully curating content and assignments for this goal. This is a guided online program, where each participant is aided in their preparation for the above roles, in a carefully guided schedule, with learning plans customized for each participant.
The will start in 2020 on Jan 15th 2020, and the program will end by May 15th 2020.
The following courses are part of this program
- Certification in Applied Economics
- Certification in Applied FSA
- Certification in Credit Analysis
- Certification in Equity Valuation
- Certification in Investment Banking
- Choice between Certification in Financial Modelling/Certification in Applied Derivatives (participant can choose which course they wish to take)
In addition, participants will get complimentary access to any paid webinars conducted by FinShiksha for next one year as a part of the Analyst Program.
All details about the program can be found in this brochure – FinShiksha Analyst Program Brochure
For more details or any queries – Please fill this form
If you are an existing FinShiksha student in any of the above courses, a discount equivalent to the amount you have already paid will be applicable for you.
Once you enrol for the Analyst program – you will be allotted courses based on a customized schedule manually, beginning Jan 15th 2020.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 150 hours of effort
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 63
- Assessments Yes
Additional Articles/Vidoes to go through
- ROE and its importance
- Art of Investing- Interview with Aviral Jain
- DTH industry: Requiem or rebirth?
- RBI’s Operation Twist
- How to fight a Price war
- Making Sense of the New Capitalists
- India’s Airline Sector Analysis Part 1
- India’s Airline Sector Analysis Part 2
- India’s Airline Sector Analysis Part 3
- The Thrill of Losing Money by Investing in a Manhattan Restaurant
- RBI moves to unclog credit flow, quicken transmission
- Why are Indians in the grip of a gold obsession?
- Piramal Enterprises Q2FY20 Earnings Concall Transcript
- How does Apple Continue Growing
- Interview with Neville Noronha – CEO DMart
- Interview With Michael Mauboussin
- Understanding NBFC Crisis
- FinShiksha Analysis Notes – The Vakrangee Saga
- How (not) to invest in or evaluate a commodity stock
- FinShiksha Video on Industry Analysis
- How credit rating agencies have let us down
- The big call – Bubble in Quality
- FinShiksha – Retail Sector Analysis – Part 1
- FinShiksha – Retail Sector Analysis – Part 2
- FinShiksha – Retail Sector Analysis – Part 3
- Finance Interview Questions Part 1
- Finance Interview Questions Part 2
- Finance Interview Questions Part 3
- Impact of GST on Transportation – Real Life Perspective
- India’s Dairy Industry
- Global Retail Industry and How ALDI is changing the space innivatively
- PPFAS Mutual Fund – Companies and Shareholders
- World Economy – Negative Interest Rates and Implications
- BARC – What Young India Watches
- Company Analysis – Infosys Ltd.