This Webinar will throw light on the following
- Understanding the Retail Industry - Key Products, Consumers, Various Parties
- Assumptions for Revenue Drivers
- Working Capital Analysis and Calculation
- Capex Schedule
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis (DCF Valuation)
- Relative Valuation using the Multiples
Since IPO, Avenue Supermarts has done wonders for Investors. The stock has defied gravity since its listing about 3 years back and has generated returns of 8x. It is now the largest listed Retail Entity in India with a Market Cap of Rs. 1.5 Lakh Crore. Does it deserve such rich valuations? Isn’t retail a low margin business? What makes it click with investors?
This video from our webinar tries and dissects the Industry and the Company. It looks at how Avenue Supermarts continues to grow and why does it command a premium over other players in India's Growing Retail Space.
Materials For Participants
- Video access for 3 Months
- Excel will be provided
About the Speaker
An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. Peeyush is also a CFA charterholder.