- MF Industry in India – Players, Changes, Industry over the past few years
- Comparison of Indian MF industry with Global Landscape
- Evaluation Criteria used in rating Mutual Funds (Equity and Debt) – by MorningStar
- How can one select a good mutual fund?
Mutual Funds is an integral to any modern day portfolio and wealth management system for any individual. Even the large corporates invest in debt markets through liquid mutual funds. The Industry is growing at break neck speed and there are too many options to chose from when creating a portfolio and the process often becomes extremely complex and lengthy.
Selection of MF require a detailed understanding of the Market and the theme each scheme provides. And this webinar address that very pain point.
Materials For Participants
- This webinar will also have components related to Excel. Solved and Unsolved Excel Files will be provided too.
About the Speaker
Kaustubh is the Director, Manager Research at Morningstar Investment Advisor. He leads the local fund coverage team which issues ratings on India domiciled Mutual Funds. Kaustubh has extensive experience in fund research, portfolio construction, manager selection, market analysis, investment advisory and creating structured investment solutions.
Kaustubh is a CFA, PGDM from IIM Calcutta and a BTech (Chemical) from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai.