Weekly Series of Webniars (All Recordings Available)
- Understanding Financial Statements - 15th May (Recording available)
- A Primer on Macroeconomics - 22nd May (Recording available)
- A Primer on Capital Markets - 29th May (Recording available)
- How to prepare a winning resume - 5th Jun (Recording available)
- Industry Analysis with Case Studies - 12th Jun (Recording available)
- Valuation Concepts and Preparation for various competitions that come your way - 19th Jun (Recording available)
FinShiksha is pleased to announce the weekly webinar series for students to prepare for internships/placements. This webinar series aims to provide you with a good solid understanding of some key concepts of Finance and Markets.
Who should do this?
This should be particularly useful for someone new to finance. Students from a non-finance background joining MBA Finance this year would particularly find this very useful.
How to get the recordings?
The Live Webinars are all done. But by subscribing to the Program, you get all the recordings of the 6 webinars that were conducted.
Once you subscribe, you get the program in the "My Webinars" -> "Recorded Webinars".
Materials For Participants
- UnSolved & Solved Excel Sheets used in the sessions
- Recordings of all the 6 sessions