Weekly Series of Webniars (Next : Valuation Concepts and Preparation for various competitions)
- Understanding Financial Statements - 15th May (Recording available)
- A Primer on Macroeconomics - 22nd May (Recording available)
- A Primer on Capital Markets - 29th May (Recording available)
- How to prepare a winning resume - 5th Jun (Recording available)
- Industry Analysis with Case Studies - 12th Jun (Recording available)
- Valuation Concepts and Preparation for various competitions that come your way - 19th Jun
FinShiksha is pleased to announce the weekly webinar series for students to prepare for internships/placements. This webinar series aims to provide you with a good solid understanding of some key concepts of Finance and Markets.
Who should do this?
This should be particularly useful for someone new to finance. Students from a non-finance background joining MBA Finance this year would particularly find this very useful.
How to join a session?
First Register and buy this Free Program using the "Reserve the Spot" button on this page.
On logging in, in the Dashboard, you will see the link for the next session. For each session there will be a separate link which will get added. Do check in advance if you have got the link for next session in your dashboard. If not, then send us an email at [email protected]
Once you register, you will keep getting the links of the webinar in the Dashboard. You do not have to register again.
Materials For Participants
- UnSolved & Solved Excel Sheets used in the sessions
- Recording once the session is done (in 24-48hrs)
About the Speaker
An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. Peeyush is also a CFA charterholder.