- Understanding the Industry - Key Costs, Consumers, Various Parties
- Assumptions for Revenue Drivers
- Working Capital Analysis and Calculation
- Capex Schedule
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis (DCF Valuation)
- Relative Valuation
One of the most talked about Industries post the COVID pandemic is Automobiles. Automobile is one industry which has a significant contribution to India's GDP and generates significant employment. Post pandemic, there are various factors that will Impact this industry.
In this webinar, we will evaluate the 2 largest motorcycle manufacturers of India. 2-Wheeler companies in India are big exporters too. Has the pandemic put these companies in a complicated spot, or is this a big opportunity? What next for these companies? How should one value them? What makes the sector click with investors?
This webinar will try and dissect the 2-wheeler Industry and these Companies. It will look at how Bajaj Auto and Hero Motocorp continue to grow and what drives their business? Should they trade at the valuations they command? How do we model their growth prospects? What is the best method to value them?
Materials For Participants
- This webinar is an Excel based session. Solved and Unsolved files will be shared with the participants.