This is an introductory course in Finance, that aims to give you a good solid understanding of some key concepts of Finance.
Who should do this?
This should be particularly useful for someone who is new to finance. Students from a non-finance background joining MBA Finance this year would particularly find this very useful.
Content to be covered:
1. Financial Statements Introduction
2. How does the FInancial Statement Interact with each other?
3. Understanding of Equity and Debt Markets
4. Industry Analysis and Models used to perform the Analysis
5. Capital Budgeting and Tools used
6. Ratio Analysis and Interpretation
7. Understanding Quant Finance