Program Duration: 15th Jan 2021 - 31st May 2021
Register Now !!!
The following courses are part of this program
4 Mandatory Courses
- Applied Financial Statement Analysis Certification
- Equity Valuation Certification
- Investment Banking Certification
- Credit Analysis Certification
2 Optional Courses, (participant can choose any 2 courses)
- Financial Modeling Certification
- Applied Derivatives Certification
- Applied Economics Certification
- Finance Essentials – Banking & Markets Certification
Each Mandatory Course will have:
- 1 Certification Test
- 1 Live Project
Live sessions (10 sessions)
- Key concepts
- Project Discussions
- Live Cases
- Student Queries
- 2 Group interactions with mentors, in a batch of 8-10
- 1 one-on-one interaction with an industry mentor
- Weekly articles
- Free Access to all Premium Webinars conducted by FinShiksha round the year (Jan-Dec 2021)
Installment Payment - Payment can be done in two installments
Post Early Registration:
Rs. 15,000 at the time of Registration
Rs. 14,500 by 15th Feb
If you wish to avail the Installment scheme for this Program, then drop an email to [email protected] We will assist you with the same.
What Will You Learn
- End-to-End Understanding of a company and sector dynamics like an Analyst
- Read Annual Reports and analyse them in detail and Defend your research with Data
- Build Valuation Models of the Company and Equity Research Report
- Perform Credit Analysis of the company
- Perform M&A Synergy Analysis and Theme Building for a Sector
- Highly practical - live cases of companies and sectors throughout the program
- Webinars with experts in the fields of Valuation, Credit Analysis and Investment Banking
- This program aims to helps you create the thought process needed for analysis
- Live sessions to understand the concepts better and get your queries answered
- Guidance from the Mentors from the industry to prepare yourself better for opportunities
- Faculty includes IIM alumni / CFA /FRM Charterholders
- Program ensures building of knowledge from Basics. No specific requirements needed from the participants end.
This Course Includes
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
Have worked in the financial services industry for around 8 years now, and main areas of work have been Sector Research, Risk Management, Financial Modelling and Wealth Management.
Involved in the developoing content as a part of training in various Organizations like Kotak Securities, Motilal Oswal, Nippon Mutual Fund(erstwhile Reliance Mutual Fund), JPMC, Crisil.
Each course will have an online assessment at the end of each Course. The final Certification will be an open Online test, which would be untimed, and open book. We would try and keep the assessment as close to a real life situation as possible, where you will have all the tools that you would have in real life at your disposal.
In addition, the course also has an optional live project. This will help you apply the concepts learnt into a real world example.
On successful completion of the Analyst Program, the student is awarded a Certificate of Completion for the entire Program.
While the subjects are taught at most campuses, the program addresses the fact that subjects in
the curriculum may not prepare you for the industry, and even if that happens, usually it is
faculty specific, and not for the entire domain. This program ensures that even if some of the
topics have not been offered in your curriculum, all areas needed for these profiles are
addressed in the program. The program complements your learning at campus via live
projects and individual guidance.
It is indeed a high intensity program. However, the self paced nature allows us to customize the
modules for your convenience. If you have specific engagements in college / your work, the
program speed can be altered for those periods. However, this is still a rigorous program, meant
for focused participants who intend to build a career in Research / Investment Banking.
These are competitive areas, and unless we are rigorous, the learning is not possible. So we do
expect that participants will be able to put in the requisite effort and hard work. Helping you
manage the time well is our concern, so rest assured, you can leave that to us. Per day effort
of 1 hr. is what is expected.
While CFA is one of the best programs available in the global financial domain, it lacks some
specific areas such as practical application of the concepts from markets perspective. There
are no live projects, and no guidance available.
The FinShiksha Analyst Program prepares you for this practical understanding via live
projects and interactions with industry experts through live webinars, and gives you an edge
over your peers when it comes to preparing for the interviews in these domains.
Live sessions will be scheduled for evenings on weekdays.
The recordings of the Live session will be provided to you after the session.
Once course will be expected to be completed in about one month, along with a live project.