This course is given free if you enrol for any of our other courses. This course does not have a certificate and is only for the purpose of learning
This is an introductory course in Finance, that aims to give you a good solid understanding of some key concepts of Finance.
Who should do this?
This should be particularly useful for someone who is new to finance. Students from a non-finance background joining MBA Finance this year would particularly find this very useful.
The course curriculum includes videos on the following topics. These should form the key foundation of what you could cover in finance. Assignments on major topics with solutions are also available, along with some self assessment quizzes. Please note that this course is purely for learning purposes, and does not include a Certification.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1635
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Introduction to Financial Statements – Balance Sheet
- Introduction to Financial Statements – Profit and Loss
- Introduction to Financial Statements – Cash Flow Statement
- Finance Primer for Engineers – 1
- Finance Primer for Engineers – 2
- Introduction to the Indian Financial System
- Capital Markets and their functions
- Industry Analysis
- Introduction to Capital Budgeting – NPV IRR
- Introduction to Return Calculations
- Introduction to Normal Distribution
- Ratio Analysis and Interpretations