Certification in Equity Valuation aims to give the candidate an introduction to the world of Equity Valuation and Financial Model Building. This program aims to equip analysts with the knowledge of evaluating a company using an appropriate valuation method, and the ability to build a financial model to do so. It also gives an insight into key inputs into the valuation process, and various valuation methodologies.
Credit Research is one of the emerging areas in the Indian Financial Markets. With the advent of Debt Market in India’s overall market, this skill will become very essential. Post the program, the candidate should be able to do detailed analysis of any company (finance/non finance). Also, at the end of this a candidate should be able to make a prudent judgement whether a loan can be given or not, along with broad industry analysis, and business driver analysis.
What Will You Learn
- Building a detailed Valuation Model for 3 companies
- Understanding on 3 different sectors for valuation
- Practical Applications of DCF and Relative Valuations
- Building detailed Credit Evaluation models on companies
- Understanding how credit rating agencies work
- Analyzing and interpreting industry drivers
- You will be able to build a financial model from scratch
- You will be able to do credit evaluation of a company from scratch
- You will learn different methods of valuation in various sectors
- The live project and certifications can both be mentioned in resume
- Working understanding of Financial Statements
- Understanding of Key Financial Concepts such as Present Value, Risk and Reward
This Course Includes
Equity Valuation + Investment Banking + Credit AnalysisRs. 12,900Rs. 15,400
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
Have worked in the financial services industry for around 8 years now, and main areas of work have been Sector Research, Risk Management, Financial Modelling and Wealth Management.
Involved in the developoing content as a part of training in various Organizations like Kotak Securities, Motilal Oswal, Nippon Mutual Fund(erstwhile Reliance Mutual Fund), JPMC, Crisil.
The course will have an online assessment. The final Certification will be an open Online test, which would be untimed, and open book. We would try and keep the assessment as close to a real life situation as possible, where you will have all the tools that you would have in real life at your disposal.
In addition, the course also has an optional live project. This will help you apply the concepts learnt into a real world example.