Greetings for the coming new year! We take this opportunity to connect with you, and thank you for your continued patronage. We write about what we did in the last year, and what are we looking at the in the coming year.
2018 has been our best year till date, and it gives us immense pleasure as we write about our work in the last year. Some highlights of our work, and statistics showing your trust in us
- We conducted 25 open webinars for students, which saw a participation of more than 9000 students, more than 200% growth over last year. We also conducted 52 webinars for our corporate clients, where more than 10000 employees of our client companies participated
- Our YouTube Channel subscribers grew 100%, and views of our videos jumped 60%. We had a total of 140,000 views on our videos in 2018, which was up 100% from what we received in 2017. This translates into about 380 views per day!
- We visited nearly 25 campuses for on-campus sessions and workshops, and addressed nearly 5000 students in those
- Our course enrollments grew by about 80%
- Nearly 40% of our enrollments continue to be repeat purchases – students who enroll for more than 1 program – an important indicator for us, since that is a feedback for us whether you are liking our work or not.
- We conducted corporate workshops in companies such as CRISIL, JP Morgan, Kotak Securities, Motilal Oswal, Reliance Nippon Asset Management among others.
All this would not have been possible without your confidence in us. It is indeed a great feeling to be able to contribute and make change in the career path of someone, and our guiding principle is that we are not an e-commerce player who is here to sell courses, but we would like to be someone who can guide and handhold a student in his/her journey of building a career in finance, while at the same time improving our content to match the requirements of today’s world. Your feedback plays a very important role here, and we would request you to continue sharing feedback – positive or critical – with us at all points of time. It helps us improve and in the process come closer to our goal. So if there is absolutely any feedback that you want to share with us – please feel free connect with us.
2019 promises to be an interesting year. We are trying many new initiatives, along with launching new courses, and you will hear from us as and when we do that. We continue to make an effort to increase communication channels between us and students, and intend to add a lot more content on YouTube this year, in more structured format, to enable superior learning. We will also increase the frequency of articles we write, and analysis of companies that we share. We will also be conducting classroom workshops and sessions across major cities this year. So soon we should be in your city, if we are already not there. Basically, more analysis, more content, more videos, more courses, and above all, more communication with you. Your feedback will be instrumental in the content we will create. So do follow us on YouTube and LinkedIn
New Year Offer
Finally, as a token of our appreciation, we would like to close the year with an offer. Till 2nd January 2019, all courses on our website would run a discount of Rs 1500. For this, you can use a code – newyear2019
FinShiksha Analyst Program – Starts January 20, 2019
This is the 3rd year of the FinShiksha Analyst Program – our flagship offering for students who intend to build a career in Equity Research and Investment Banking. This is a carefully curated program – and we are adding more courses to this in 2019. The tenure is also being made tighter, with the course finishing in 3 to 3.5 months. This would be a rigorous program, aiming to give the participant an end to end understanding of the research and investment banking area. If you are someone who is interested in these segments – do check out the brochure here. If you want more information, please fill the form here
Workshop on Equity Valuation and M&A Modelling (Mumbai)
We are also pleased to announce the next edition of our classroom workshop on Equity Valuation and M&A Modelling in Mumbai on Feb 2,3 2019. For more details, download the brochure, or leave you queries here.
Once again, we would like to thank you, and wish you a rocking 2019!! Conquer what you set out to conquer. And if you think we could be of any help, give us a shout!
We end this with a quote from Richard Feynman
“Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible. Work as hard and as much as you want to on the things you like to do the best. Don’t think about what you want to be, but what you want to do”