Registration for the 4th batch is Closed
Batch started on 20th June
This is a Cohort based Program where you get to Learn and Analyze Annual Reports of live companies, by working with peers in a closed group with live mentorship. Outcome - 14 days - Analyse 10 companies
Plus there is an additional Bonus - Analysis of 2 International Companies
A new company every day. 8 companies analyzed by us, 4 by you. Different sectors, different annual reports. Learn how to read various segments of annual reports, and use them in financial analysis. A ready template for you to research and publish your annual report analysis. Showcase your prowess by creating these reports using the template, and show the world your analysis skills.
How this works?
- You enrol for the program by buying on this page. There are limited seats to keep focussed mentorship on each participant.
- There will be 3 Live sessions to explain the concepts and guide on the Analysis of companies.
- Recorded sessions and additional material will be given for each day for you to build your knowledge and expertise.
- In the second half of the program, 4 companies will be given for you to analyse.
- FinShiksha Experts will provide feedback on the work submitted by you.
- A Whatsapp group will be formed of the program participants for the regular interaction with the experts.
- At the end of the program our objective is that you build confidence and expertise of Analysing companies on your own.
Program to started on 20th Jun and will continue for 14 days till 4th July.
A Tentative Day wise schedule is provided below in the Content section for your reference.
Register by clicking on the button below the top banner.
What Will You Learn
- Decoding Annual Reports of 10 different companies
- Publishing your research in a template
- Understanding Sector Nuances for 6-7 different sectors
- Learn how to analyze annual reports like seasoned Analysts
- Learn by doing the analysis yourself
- Cohort based program that provides peer learning
- Closed group interaction with live mentorship
- No specific requirement. Just inclination towards learning financial concepts.
This Course Includes
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
Have worked in the financial services industry for around 8 years now, and main areas of work have been Sector Research, Risk Management, Financial Modelling and Wealth Management.
Involved in the developoing content as a part of training in various Organizations like Kotak Securities, Motilal Oswal, Nippon Mutual Fund(erstwhile Reliance Mutual Fund), JPMC, Crisil.
You will get a Certificate of Completion once you submit all the assignments. There will be no separate Certification Test.
This is a cohort based program, where the participants will all interact with each other and the faculty over a closed group. In addition, this program will have some live sessions, and some pre-recorded content given.
You will get a detailed insight into the world of annual reports. At the end of the program, you will be able to evaluate annual reports of companies from various sectors. You will also be provided with a ready template, which you can use to create reports that can be published online. Within 2 weeks, you will have the skillset to decode annual reports of companies.
Since this is a cohort based program, there would be continuous interaction between the participants in a closed group. Peer learning, Mentorship, and Application while learning make this program unique. The fast paced nature of the program make it the perfect program to learn Annual Report Analysis within 2 weeks.
This course does not have a Certification test. You will receive a Certificate of completion upon submission of your 4 assignments of Annual Report Analysis
We have limited seats in the program. Once you enrol, you will be sent the program guidelines over email. On the course start date, you will be added to a closed WhatsApp group, of all the participants and FinShiksha Mentors. It is on this group that the communication will take place. In addition, there will be a dedicate hour every day, where queries will be handled by the mentors.